PWG Group [PWG Visa Services LLC] is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and we will handle your data in accordance to applicable local regulations.
This policy describes what personal information we collect from you and how we process your personal information.
Personal information means any data that is relating to an identified or identifiable person such as name, address, email address and phone number.
Special categories of personal data are used to describe a subset of personal data, which is considered more sensitive and may include information such as race, gender, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, and religion.
Personal information we may collect from you
- We will collect personal information on your visit to the website, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys, contact form, type of web browser, length of website visit and other communication data. This information does not personally identify users by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website..
- We will collect any information you provide to us when you use our contact us form ( for example “get in touch” “contact us”) The provision of your information via our contact form is not a statutory or contractual requirement, however, kindly note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, because we need this information to comply with or respond to your request. Other information you provide during this time is in your sole discretion.
- We use your personal information to send you relevant updates, direct marketing or contact you via email or phone call when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications at any time.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. www.pwggroup.ae will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- www.pwggroup.ae takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.pwggroup.ae cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The www.pwggroup.ae is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
What we use your personal information for
Your personal information will be collected and used by us for the following purposes:
- To respond to your questions or requests when you contact us.
- To best tailor content and resources according to your preferences.
- To send you other information that might be of interest to you, such as application updates, newsletter that may be of interest to you.
- To ensure that content provided through our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
Sharing with third parties
To facilitate our efficient use of your information, and to provide you with the content and/or resources, we disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
From time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. (such as any mail provider, commercial agent or support services), government agencies including law enforcement, regulatory and dispute resolution bodies (or any other body to whom disclosure is required by law or court/ tribunal order) and any other person or entity to whom disclosure is authorised by you.
Such recipients will only have access to your personal information as required by them to perform their functions, and are not permitted to use such personal information for any other purposes.
These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
When we disclose your personal data to a third party who is processing personal data on our behalf, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that such third parties will implement appropriate technical and organisational measures and are bound by confidentiality and legal obligations with respect to the protection of your personal data. The potential disclosure of your personal data is conducted in compliance with legal requirements. This means that such processing is guarded by data processing agreements to ensure that personal data is not processed for other purposes than those clearly stated, and to make sure that our third parties uphold adequate security measures to protect your personal data.
IP addresses and cookies
We collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you or any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your device. Cookies help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized content.
If your computer is shared with other people, we advise that you do not select the ‘remember my details’ option when that option is offered by the Website.
As explained in the “Sharing with third parties” paragraph above, we share your personal information with the following:
- Third party suppliers, contractors or agents: where we use a third party supplier, contractor or agent, your personal information remains under our control and we have controls in place to ensure your personal information is adequately protected.
We endeavour to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Do we transfer your data outside the European Union?
We will not disclose your personal data to third party organisations located outside the country in which we have received your information (as applicable) without your prior written consent, except as set out below or where disclosure is otherwise authorised or required by law or court/ tribunal order.
We may transfer your personal data within the PWG Group, and to our operations or contractors located outside the EU/EEA. However, any such transfer does not change our commitment to safeguard your personal data under this Privacy Statement.
If your personal data is transferred outside of the EU/EEA, PWG Group ensures an adequate level of security by transferring to countries approved by the EU Commission as having an adequate level of protection, or by entering into an appropriately drafted contract between PWG Group and the non-EU/EEA entity receiving the data.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
Your rights. How you can access, correct and delete your personal information
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You are entitled to request confirmation whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed. In some cases, you can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information.
- Right to correct your personal information:If you can demonstrate that personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
- Right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You may make such a request at any time and Adecco will evaluate if your request should be granted, however this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data. For situations where in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, Adecco will do so without undue delay.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address: PWG Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
To the extent our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before the receipt of such withdrawal.
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority.